Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019-W Quarter Results From D Idaho Rnr 500$ Loomis Box

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 294Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5259 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It was my Daughter's day off and she brought over a box of 2019-D Idaho River of No Return quarters.

We went thru the box and found 3 "W" coins....

Out of the 2000 coins we looked at the weirdest thing found was a single 2019-D Massachusetts quarter!

Not many W coins but at least we weren't skunked!

Pillar of the Community
5119 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outstanding! Congrats! ! What level do you think they would grade at?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5259 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
65 to 66 on a good day maybe!
Pillar of the Community
5119 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So you don't have plans to submit them?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5259 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As far as submitting them I don't know. Unless they had a chance at 66 or 67 I don't think the added cost would be worth it. Just my two cents.
Pillar of the Community
5119 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I personally gave up on even the boxes when I started finding all the same coins except
1,2, or3 that already had been switched for Eagle reverse quarters. Glad you found some!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5259 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I personally gave up on even the boxes when I started finding all the same coins except 1, 2, or 3 that already had been switched
for Eagle reverse quarters. Glad you found some!

The two boxes of BU quarters we have been thru (so far) were both obtained right after they were dropped off by the armored car company. They were not obtained at the bank. Both were sealed shut. One yielded 8 W's while the other yielded 3 W's.

The two boxes of circulated quarters she got at the bank have yielded a couple of W's along with a couple of 90% silver quarters. Neither box was sealed. Nothing earth shattering but still interesting and worthwhile.

Stuff can still be found .... you just have to be patient, persistent and have a reliable source.
Pillar of the Community
5119 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The two boxes of BU quarters we have been thru (so far) were both obtained right after they were dropped off by the armored car company. They were not obtained at the bank. Both were sealed shut. One yielded 8 W's while the other yielded 3 W's.

The two boxes of circulated quarters she got at the bank have yielded a couple of W's along with a couple of 90% silver quarters. Neither box was sealed. Nothing earth shattering but still interesting and worthwhile.

Stuff can still be found .... you just have to be patient, persistent and have a reliable source.

I'm getting ripped off by our friends from the north. I open a roll, see what I think is silver and it's a Canadian quarter. Right in the trash and out of circulation it goes!

Learn More...
United States
87472 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2020  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We went thru the box and found 3 "W" coins....
Excellent!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 294Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05