Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2007 Wyoming Quarter Revisted, Major Greaser And DDR?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 206Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
224 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  9:01 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Clint1970 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Recently posted this coin but I found something on horse mouth. Doubled or something else?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45747 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well the design of the horse and rider, looks like that normally. They designed it like their State design signs. (All flat) But there was a struck through grease issue on the other devices. what looks like damage on the 'O' is actually a slight amount of grease in the depths of that device. Note the shape. It is not a hit, but that slight fill in the die between the 11:30-2:30 area.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Learn More...
United States
16698 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like a pretty good greaser to me. Will you save it in a 2x2?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Learn More...
United States
16698 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@clint, please only create one thread per coin. For folks wanting to comment, please go to the first thread here:

http://goccf.com/t/377529
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 206Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05