Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Numerous Errors Or Not?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 324Next Topic  

United States
6 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  01:58 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Max_gauge to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys it's me again back for some more answers and some help with this 25 cent I had found. It's a bit hard to see but I've circled some errors that I need some feed back on please. Thanks

Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  04:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I notice its off centered. Thats about all I know on that one thanks for posting! Sorry I wasnt anymore help.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7260 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  04:43 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Forum, Max_gauge!

Looks like PMD to me, as if it's been on the ground in a parking lot or somewhere like that.
Edited by NumisRob
07/15/2020 04:44 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3598 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree. The circled features are all just a severely banged up quarter.

But, as @youngmaster points out, there is a minting imperfection in the slight offcenter strike.
Edited by tdziemia
07/15/2020 07:11 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4781 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like road-kill to me.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5352 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A well circulated coin.
Learn More...
United States
88653 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Valued Member
United States
491 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well circulation
Edited by RobO411
07/15/2020 2:55 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45636 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Damage to a coin is not an error. It is damage. Just like your coin, does damage to it add value? No, just the opposite. So a damaged coin will just be a face value coin. When it gets back to the bank, it might be sent to the mint to be cancelled.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
3186 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with coop. Just a very damaged coin. Not worth holding on to, sorry.

ša va bien aller
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 324Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05