Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Which Number Is More Fancy?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 254Next Topic  

46 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  3:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add erdongdatian to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,everyone. I have a question for you. Could you please give me any suggestion? My question has nothing to do with the paper money serial number. It's about the number of Chinese network telephone. Anyway,just for fun. I have 3 options, which one is more fancy? A.11111111 B.00888888 C.18888888 Please share your ideas, thank you.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
35605 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like A.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50575 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The solid 1's is definitely the most fancy.

to the CCF!
46 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add erdongdatian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What about the others? They contain the auspicious number 8. If A ranks the first, which one ranks the second?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2397 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wouldn't pick any. It would be too hard to dial that many numbers in the row.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2847 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Solids beat 7 or 6 of a kind all, day, long.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3425 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8s are considered lucky in China. People pay a fortune to get phone numbers with a lot of 8s in them. Paper currency with a lot of 8s are desirable. An example with 8 8s would go for BIG money.
Brother, can you spare a "BARBER" dime?
46 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add erdongdatian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like solids, and I like 8s as well. That's why I am seeking suggestion on this hard choice.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 254Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05