Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 Coin Found In Circulation

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 60 / Views: 3,132Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Australia
948 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  12:31 am  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
no for the MOB yet but you can get other 2020 $1. I think they printed it very late into the year so maybe have very limited numbers.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1724 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not yet - just got me first 2019 JC yesterday.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My son gave me my first Donation Dollar this week.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Pillar of the Community
Australia
547 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  05:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

A thoughtful donation from your son Nancy!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2833 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  06:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A thoughtful donation from your son Nancy!

They say, charity starts at home. :)

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 15,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent!
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My son does most of the shopping these days, (I surrendered my license a few years ago), so all the little pretties he gets are handed over to me.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2833 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2021  03:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My son does most of the shopping these days, (I surrendered my license a few years ago), so all the little pretties he gets are handed over to me.

I remember meeting him and you.
Can you believe that was 10 years ago. :)

View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 15,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can you believe that was 10 years ago.
How time flies eh?
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2021  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got another 2020 $2, 75 Yrs end of WWII. so I have 3 of those now.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2833 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2021  05:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got another 2020 $2, 75 Yrs end of WWII. so I have 3 of those now.

I have heard that they are finding those in QLD. Still not seen them in the wild here in the west.

OFEC count = 237
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2021  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have heard that they are finding those in QLD. Still not seen them in the wild here in the west.
My son received it in change from a Chemist on Sunday night, along with a 2019 Wallaby $2.

Formerly nancyc
Australia
5238 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2021  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this one about a week ago, first example for me.

50c 2020 JC

Pillar of the Community
Australia
2833 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2021  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another nice find, Nancy.
Not seen any of those in W.A. yet, or the $1 coin.

OFEC count = 237
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2021  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got this one about a week ago, first example for me.
Excellent!
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 60 / Views: 3,132Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05