Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Is The Value Of These Bills. Help

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 937Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36406 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am not wanting to buy it,just wondering what it sells for.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
92105 Posts
Valued Member
United States
491 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Check coincollector123's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jbuck, I am not wanting to sell on this forum which is why this is a, "what is the value of" forum and that I am not promoting my Ebay. But I am interested in what I can get for it and as soon as it sells I will post the final update here.
It sure is interesting and very hard to price bills.
Learn More...
United States
92105 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No worry, just making it clear to those tempted to make you an offer in this topic.

By the way, if you want you can add your eBay ID to your profile. It will add a link to it above your posts and replies.

And to be clear, you are always welcome to post a link to the listing if the promotions forum.
Valued Member
United States
491 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Check coincollector123's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jbuck. I added my ebay ID to my profile. I dont usually have alot of coins or currency as I usually sell trading cards but occasionally I get numismatic to sell. I will go to the promotions forum and try that. Thank you
Learn More...
United States
92105 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 937Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05