Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Thomas Jefferson 1801-1809 $1 Coin Worth $5000.00!!?!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 371Next Topic  
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  1:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ZaneSalafi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have the this Thomas Jefferson 1801-1809 $1 coin. JFM on the collar of TJ. DE on the book the statute of liberty is holding. Around the out side edge of the coin is E PLURIBUS UNUM IN GOD WE TRUST 2007 P
Is this the rare coin I looked up worth $1000.00 - $5000.00? Any kind of input is helpful! Thankyou

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
3047 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a standard circulation 1 dollar coin that was issued in 2007, over 100 million were minted in Philadelphia alone. I don't see anything that would make this worth any more than $1 in this condition. Sorry!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52071 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just worth one dollar, I'm guessing.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
970 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The error you're talking about was only found in Proof sets of four.

The following is from Numismatic News:

The coins were found within a group of 200 2007 four-coin Presidential dollar proof sets ordered by Pierri directly from the Mint early in the ordering period in 2007. The sets include San Francisco minted proof versions of the 2007-dated George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison dollars. To date, the error is only known on the Jefferson dollars.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 371Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05