Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint Opens Sales For Rolls And Bags Of Massachusetts American Innovation $1 Coins On October 29

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 244Next Topic  
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1411 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  1:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
US Mint Opens Sales For Rolls And Bags Of Massachusetts American Innovation $1 Coins On October 29
2020, October 29, 29

US Mint - The United States Mint (Mint) will accept orders for rolls and bags of uncirculated Massachusetts American Innovation™ $1 Coins beginning on October 29 at noon EDT. Available product options and pricing are below.

CODE 	OPTION           PRICE
20GRB 	25-Coin Roll-P 	 $34.50
20GRF 	25-Coin Roll-D 	 $34.50
20GBB 	100-Coin Bag-P 	 $117.50
20GBF 	100-Coin Bag-D 	 $117.50

The American Innovation $1 Coin Program is a multi-year series featuring distinctive reverse (tails) designs that pay homage to America's ingenuity and celebrate the pioneering efforts of individuals or groups from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories.

The Massachusetts $1 Coin is the second release of 2020. Its reverse design recognizes the invention of the telephone and depicts the dial of an early rotary telephone. Inscriptions are "MASSACHUSETTS," "TELE-PHONE," and "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." The year of minting ("2020"), mint mark ("P" or "D"), and the inscription "E PLURIBUS UNUM" are incused on the coin's edge. The reverse design was created by Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) artist Emily Damstra and sculpted by Mint Medallic artist Eric David Custer.

American Innovation $1 Coins feature a common obverse (heads) design that depicts a dramatic representation of the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions "IN GOD WE TRUST" and "$1." The obverse also includes a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation. The obverse design was created by AIP artist Phebe Hemphill and sculpted by Medallic artist Justin Kunz.
Valued Member
United States
193 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw those on the website... I just want ONE since I like the design and live in MA. Do they ever offer singles or just those multiples and maybe year sets?
Valued Member
United States
97 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nells you can go on eBay and get P&D singles for a small premium. That is what I do and I'll eventually get an AI album.

Actually the CT dollar coins came today and were in great uncirculated condition. Bought from this seller...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-P-D-S...193695271917
Edited by Eagle4Life
10/27/2020 2:22 pm
Valued Member
United States
193 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS, I saved the listing. I am not used to purchasing coins... looks like dealers just get the rolls and sell singles, like some stamps, which I AM used to ;-)
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 244Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05