Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2009 Lincoln Rail Splitter Multiple Errors On 1 Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 388Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  02:12 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Saphirelf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hey everyone I was wondering if you can help me I have a 2009 p Lincoln rail splitter penny that has probably at least 10 errors that I know of on it I cannot find anything on this penny that has multiple errors on the 2009s . it's been is amazing there's multiple die gouges and die cracks on the obverse as well on the reverse there is doubling in the thumb a six finger die cracks in multiple areas this penny is just great and I can't find anything on it
Pillar of the Community
United States
4516 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  03:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are lots of listings on VV that can help you; if you want our assistance, we'd need to see sharp close-ups of the areas in question with your coin(s) (if you have more than one coin, please put each one in it's own thread, please).

2009 was a popular year for errors, many are well established, but I imagine new ones are still being located.

to the CCF!

a va bien aller

Learn More...
United States
18198 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  06:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@saph, first welcome to CCF. Second, as noted by @merclover, we really need pics of your coin to be able to help. Here is a link to the tutorial on uploading images:

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...g-images.asp

I look forward to seeing what you have there.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 388Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05