Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 Masters Club Coins- Iconic Maple Leaves

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 797Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2020  9:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tender4848 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Can anyone share info on why the Iconic Maple Leaves Master Coin has not been issued by the RCM this year.

Earlier this year I received notice regarding the following 2020 issues of Masters Club Coins:

February 2020-ordered and received
2 oz. Half Dollar Mintage 2500

May 2020-ordered and received
Underwater Radiance Mintage 2500

September 2020-?
Iconic Maple Leaves Mintage 4500

November 2020-ordered it and now shipping on December 3
Renewed Silver Dollar Mintage 2500

Have not seen a release for the Iconic Maple Leaves, I have all of them from the last 5 years.
Edited by Tender4848
11/11/2020 9:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2761 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know why the Iconic Maple Leaves have not been issued. But a couple of guesses. Covid has delayed its release. The RCM decided to cancelled the series.
Valued Member
Canada
267 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2020  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Masters Club exclusive, Iconic Maple Leaves is just being released. It was in an email I received this evening. Nice looking coin.
Valued Member
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2020  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tender4848 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjlavoie

What Masters level are you?

I am Masters Platinum, if you received e-mail tonight I believe I should receive an e-mail tomorrow for my level.

Can you tell me if the Mintage is in fact 4500?
Valued Member
Canada
267 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2020  9:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Tender4848

I'm MC PP. With your level, yes, you should receive notice 1 day after I would.
Mintage is still 4500 and priced the same as last year.

Valued Member
Canada
474 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2020  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjlavoie

I'm also a MC PP and no e-mail notice received so far. I did get a notice awhile back that I will be getting the free coin sometime in November. :)

Masters Club Free Coin
Good news - Because you earned Platinum Plus or Platinum Prestige status at the end of the last program year that ended on December 31, 2019, you will receive the free Masters Club coin in November 2020! Stay tuned for more details.
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Valued Member
Canada
421 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2020  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Iconic Maple Leaf is in the mid-November Release

http://goccf.com/t/385219
Edited by vonigohcr
11/17/2020 5:05 pm
Valued Member
Canada
104 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tender4848 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered mine at 10 am this morning....

And now already awaiting stock.

@rjlavoie...

Yes it is a very nice looking coin

Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 797Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05