Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ancient Chinese Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 396Next Topic  

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Hawaiicoinboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I nees help in identifying the time in which these coins were made.also the value of it. I have around 3 thousand coins and was hoping to get a little information about it. Thanks alot guys
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hawaiicoinboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4115 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

In the future, we really need your pictures to be in focus.

However, I can tell in this instance that the coin is from the era of the emperor Sheng Tsu (1662-1722).

To determine the exact type, we will need an in-focus picture of the other side.

The value depends on the condition and type, but most would be $1-3.

With 3,000 coins, we will want to give more general advice as to how to identify them.

If they are all Chinese cash, we can advise you as to how to make the process efficient.
Learn More...
United States
99225 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hawaiicoinboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im sorry my phone is not rhe beat quality but I have alot more coins and would like to know more about it I will be posting front and back picture. Sorry about that
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hawaiicoinboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4115 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The pictures are still not in focus.

I suggest that you place the coin on a Flat Surface and put your camera on a stable surface so that it does not move.

That is a 1 cash, KM #311.1, a general issue of the Board of Revenue, book value about $2.
Edited by oriole
11/12/2020 8:10 pm
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hawaiicoinboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much oriole I appreciate it. I had these coins for a while now and dont know what to do with them. You know of anyone interested in them.i have alot of them and was hoping to sell it.i under exaggerated when I said I have 3000 of them. I probably have in weight close to 140 pounds of it.all didferent sizes.thanks again oriole.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4115 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2020  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@hawaiicoinboy, you don't have enough posts to sell here on CCF, but if you go to ebay you can see that bulk lots of coins are easily sold there.

You will get a much better price on ebay ($5-10 per pound) than a coin dealer ($2-3 per pound).

However, you might have some more valuable ones including silver, so it might pay to do some research.

There is a free app called coinoscope that you can put on your mobile phone and is quite good for modern coins. then you can go to check prices on the NGC world coin guide.

We would like to help you but it is not practical to post 3000 pictures!

To get some idea of what you have, I suggest that you post a group picture of about 100 of them.

Please start a new topic though.
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oabmarcus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kangxi tong bao, baoquan mint. Are all 3000 the same? Show me a few more, please?
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 396Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05