Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Silver & Gold Eagle Designs

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 432Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4742 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2020  2:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So what do you guys thing about the new designs for the silver and gold eagles for 2021?

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4698 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2020  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add john100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The gold piece looks cool !
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18354 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2020  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent designs, but on the wrong metals, should be swapped.

Head of eagle should be on the silver coin,
alighting eagle on branch should be on the gold coin.

Any images of the opposite sides?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Royal Australian Mint has already done a very similar design with the
Wedge Tailed Eagle head on a 1994 10 Dollar silver Birds of Australia series proof and uncirculated NCLT coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2194 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2020  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Withholding judgement until I see the coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4742 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was bored out of my mind and was watching those shopping channels on TV for coins. I got the impression that there will the the regular design ASE for the first 6 months of the year and the new design ASE for the 6 months after. I'm not really sure if this is a one time thing or going all new design in the coming years.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 432Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05