Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello, Was Wondering If Anyone Has Completed The Shield...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 292Next Topic  

Saudi Arabia
12 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  04:57 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Shuayb_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, was wondering if anyone has completed the shield... if yes can you post picture of the complete shield.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8121 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  05:48 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can do it almost every day with the loose change in my pocket!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2383 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really nice...someone should make a holder for them.

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
5152 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting and innovative coin designs.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is there a 1 pound coin that has the complete shield on the reverse? It's taken me a few years to assemble the shield from various years, here in Canada, and the pound would finish the set for me.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8121 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2021  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is there a 1 pound coin that has the complete shield on the reverse?

Yes, but it was only issued from 2008 to 2015, and is no longer in circulation as the circular nickel-brass 1 coins were withdrawn in 2017 and replaced by the new bi-metallic coin - the older 1 coins were too easy to forge!
Saudi Arabia
12 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shuayb_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NumisRob
I want to complete make this shield.
Please can you help me with it...?
Valued Member
Russian Federation
192 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put this shield together when my mother was in London. A wonderful gift from the government for numismatists.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8121 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Please can you help me with it...?

All the coins are on my trade list. You can do a trade with me when you have made enough posts on the Forum.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 292Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05