Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Not Received Yet?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 42 / Views: 1,644Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  4:56 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I purchased a coin on Ebay Dec 23. Arriving by Dec 29.
This coin has been stuck in limbo, Processed Through USPS Facility. Bethpage NY. On Dec.24 No word since then. I Paid my Pal pal bill already. so this coin is paid for. So my question is , When do I start to worry, What is my time line to get my money back?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8510 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
USPS is at around a 2 week timeline right now
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/236574/
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2211 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I purchased a few items December 9, 2020... Still waiting...

Vendor says to give it a couple more weeks as the USPS is still digging out from the holidays and the election.
Learn More...
United States
99075 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had one take the long way here back in December, it took over two full weeks (15 days) to get here, so do not give up just yet.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3881 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be patient ! The USPS is in a world of Hurt right now .
Sent an Expensive Seated Lib Quarter on Dec 7 from WA
to Northern CA got delivered Jan 6 th. YIKES!
Pony Express was faster!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3381 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered 4 coins from eBay, the last one shipped was the first one I received only took 10 days, the other 3 I got a week later. The one from Florida was 10 days, the one from Ohio was 17 days.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3381 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Or like a package for my wife, it's been at the post office for 3 days. I called them today and they are finally moving the packages from Saturday (1/2), I should get it tomorrow. No packages, no mail, no magazines.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56656 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I take it there's no tracking #?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2211 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I take it there's no tracking #?

There's tracking information, just no movement. Packages are sitting in sorting facilities for extended periods.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3355 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes, mail is way behind, on ebay you have 30 days to file a claim, after the latest date it is expected to arrive.. I would ask that all involved to be patient,, USA mail is slower than we are expected to count on..I mailed a package to the usa just before christmas and it sat at the Chicago hub, for nearly 14 days, before it broke free, then was delivered 4 days later.. If it is tracked, it will get to you..
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18419 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The wonders of modern parcel post!

40 years ago, I received a telex that my coin from London to Sydney was about to be dispatched.

It arrived on my doorstep 5 days later.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4635 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like this was a shipment with tracking.

You have pretty good protection in this instance.

I would give the seller at least another week.
Edited by tdziemia
01/06/2021 9:04 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1723 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Look at the bright side. I ordered from
j and m on the same you did eBay and they haven't even processed my order yet let alone have it together, LET alone have even shipped it out yet. Feel better?You're welcome. Lol
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9513 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2021  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I mailed off a pkg today, I felt like I was in line and getting soup to go on Seinfeld.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20201 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  07:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's odd that those junk mail catalogs get through.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
99075 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There's tracking information, just no movement. Packages are sitting in sorting facilities for extended periods.
Exactly.

Quote:
When I mailed off a pkg today, I felt like I was in line and getting soup to go on Seinfeld.
No mail for you!

Quote:
It's odd that those junk mail catalogs get through.
Luckily I have not gotten one of those in years! I guess the modern equivalent is the thick envelope stuffed with coupons I get every week.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 42 / Views: 1,644Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05