Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New DDR 2005 Bison Double Back Mid Way Up Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 318Next Topic  

United States
23 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2021  11:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Moon finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just Found this can't find info

Pillar of the Community
United States
3307 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2021  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Doesn't seem to match the shape of the buffalo's back.

Looks like coincidental contact marks to me.
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  07:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moon finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is raised amd the exact same shape and design this is killing me on these coin forums lol I'm sending this one out yall will read about the new bison nickel everyone should look for soon
Pillar of the Community
Canada
736 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  07:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck,

You have to understand that been verbal aggressive do not resolve nothing. Just look at the coin and thing logic.

If the bison supposing is double die, what will be on rest of the coin? Do you have some mark to stand this theory?

You want to send out? good 60 bucks out of your pocket for nothing. you have some risings, other story. Go ahead.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3950 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would like to see full, large, sharp photos of the coin's obverse and reverse. Given the photos posted, I'm seeing a nick or gouge. Is the feature in question raised or 'dug' into the metal?
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moon finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
23 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2021  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moon finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is images that may make it easier to see which I dont see how anyone could miss it unless they havnt looked or maybe my photos are not showing up for you or something I have no clue YES THIS IS ALL RAISED just as the original bison is the detail lines inside the protrusion from his back even match the ones right below the doubling I cant think of anything I can do to make this easier to see I'm not saying this will be classed doubled die but there is no doubt an exact replica of the bisons back at a rotated angle above him where it does not belong call it what you want ill waste my 60 bucks and in the end I think its gonna be worth every penny
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 318Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05