Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How To Sell My Coins?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 415Next Topic  

Australia
3 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  2:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Melbguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone........"SINGS OUT LOUD"
I come for a land Down under where the winds blow and men chunder.
Can't you hear the thunder?.
And for the first time in my life I am looking at selling my coins
Rare US Lincoln pennies.
Roosevelt dimes
Jackson nickels
And Washington quarter
But down hear I can't get them graded and no one really wants to buy them
So any help would be much appreciated
Learn More...
United States
101057 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your reply was split into its own topic for the proper attention.

You can ask question seeking advice, but please keep in mind the Buy/Sell/Trade Rules.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1129 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum! First, now that song's in my head. Some will suggest EBAY, which isn't out of the question to say, only that to maximize your potential would be from a foreign buyer, most likely here in the states. That would eat into profit with international shipping. However, if they are some higher dollar coins than it makes little difference. You could get a general idea by comparison on their site as to an average of what to expect. With that, I myself love the Australian Wedge-tailed Eagle series, much more than the American Eagle. Simply stunning by design and from the same man, John Mercanti.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There's no problem only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Edited by Ballyhoo
03/30/2021 4:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3299 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Rare US Lincoln pennies.

Lets see them
Pillar of the Community
United States
724 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  04:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Jackson nickels

Lets see these too

smat
Valued Member
Australia
56 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add drowning to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello fellow Aussie. Thank you for getting that song stuck in my head.
Unfortunately, I have not see a lot of US coin collectors here in Oz. Ballyhoo's advice is sound. If you have high value coins it may be worth selling them on eBay and offering international shipping. Sadly postage charges from Australia to the USA are basically insane.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17826 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2021  03:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 415Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05