Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All The 2021 Nnp Videos Are Now Released And Posted

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 242Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
8083 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  01:37 am Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The March 2021 Newman Numismatic Symposium video presentations have now been archived on the site and posted for viewing and downloading to all.

https://nnp.wustl.edu/library/multi...2021&take=50

Some of my favorites this year were;

Surpassing Eliasberg: The Story of DLRC and the D.L. Hansen Collection, by John Brush

The Case for Variety Attribution in Certified Grading,
By David Lange

Early American Paper Money, by Ray Williams

Collecting American Historical Medals: How to Define and Build a Meaningful Cabinet, by John Kraljevich

Collecting American Colonials 101: Holding History in Your Hands, by James Glickman

Early Spanish Colonial Counterstamps Identified on Coins Found in San Juan, Puerto Rico, by Roberto Munoz-Pando

The Early Days of Online Numismatics, by Wayne Homren, Jim Halperin, George Cuhaj, and Craig Whitford

There are still a few I missed as the EAC and the C4 groups were all having their annual meetings the same weekend, as well as the auctions. With Covid -19 forcing us to all meet online instead of in person, it made for an over abundance of numismatic events that weekend. I knew the NNPS would be archiving all of their presentations and hosting them later, so I had to choose to miss a few which I can now catch up on.

Free to all - no need to sign up or pay for any of these.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Learn More...
United States
101029 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 242Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05