Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1988 Canadian Dime With A Dot

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 359Next Topic  

Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  5:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ovrbrd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello I have found a 1988 dime with a dot between the 88 in the date I cant seem to find any others like it wondering if its if any value other than. 10 cents. Thank you for any help. (Added I know I need a picture however I have been trying for over half hour now to get it on her all I can seem to do is upload it to the place to crop it and download it back on my phone)
Edited by Ovrbrd
04/23/2021 10:24 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10240 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF

Always supply a picture of the obverse and reverse of the coin when asking information.
This saves us from having to guess.
In this case my guess would be a small die chip which are not uncommon but would need a picture to verify.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58221 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ovrbrd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the welcomes and the patience. Here us the picture of the dime.

Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10240 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  07:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the picture.
That looks like two small die chips on your dime.
They don't really add any value but you can keep it as an example in
Your collection if you like.
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ovrbrd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your help.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 359Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05