Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Titanic 4 Cook Islands.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 472Next Topic  
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  10:08 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know I know I was told off for coin image discipline and educated by a New Zealand Savant on the subject of Junk and I know these are not even valuable metal but!
Wow.
They blow my mind.

Canada
21 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JadeDragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool looking coins. This are issued coins, not metals?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3019 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  9:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are tokens.
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces284211.html

The most important thing is, that you like them Sue.
Nothing else matters.

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Learn More...
United States
100870 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17766 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My Titanic 4 Cook Islands

Very nice!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  08:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Dad always said its not what its worth. Its what its worth to you.
Usually describing the absolute bangers I used to drive.
Like the 1990 Black Ford Puma he took off me and scrapped as he condemed as a death trap. It was gloriously fast but shook like it was going to enter Witchspace.
Sue
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And yes Steve. Never a truer sentiment. Am going to scan your treasure when I get an actuall chance as am overloaded with metal.
Sue
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
2650 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2021  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Most people appreciate my help and advice. It took me a long time to post that stuff about NCLT coins and the Cook Islands being a flag of convenience.

I really think with the amount of high quality posts about NZ coins and their history by me would compensate for 50 or so posts asking childish questions and showing coins that are mostly bullion or tokens would rub off on you - but no you need to be childish.

No use teaching those with closed ears and minds.

But since you want to call me names and be disrespectful, enjoy your junk. Most of your coins are collectors pap that have no numismatic value beyond metal and thematic value. I have finished caring. I will just ignore you with the swiftness.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Edited by Princetane
04/26/2021 11:31 pm
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Princetane was not meant as an insult that was a complement as you know your stuff
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3294 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did I misread something?
Definition of savant
1: a person of learning
especially : one with detailed knowledge in some specialized field (as of science or literature)
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My junk that my husband and I rescued from my father in law that was getting binned has served us well in these hard times, my junk has nested us £300 quid which has paid bills so I love my junk and have invested half in silver coins thanks much love
Edited by SueCoin
04/27/2021 11:01 am
Learn More...
United States
100870 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My junk that my husband and I rescued from my father in law that was getting binned has served us well in these hard times, my junk has nested us £300 quid which has paid bills so I love my junk and have invested half in silver coins thanks much love
Sounds like a win to me!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
120 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SueCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Keith12
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 472Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05