Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Which Gold Coin Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 800Next Topic  
Valued Member
108 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  12:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 829729742 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
I made a similar poll earlier, but this one only includes gold coins.
Choose one!

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***

Poll Choices
  Draped Bust quarter Eagle
  Capped Bust quarter Eagle
  Classic Head Quarter Eagle
  Liberty Quarter Eagle
  Indian Quarter eagle
  Draped Bust Half Eagle
  Capped Bust Half Eagle
  Classic Head Half Eagle
  Liberty Half Eagle
  Indian Half Eagle
  Capped Bust Eagle
  Liberty Gold Eagle
  Indian Head Eagle
  Liberty Double Eagle
  Saint Gaudens Double Eagle

Valued Member
United States
301 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MisterT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the St. Gaudens obverse the best and the $20 Lib reverse the best. If I had to pick a single design of actual obverse and reverse I would have to go with the 1797 Liberty Capped with heraldic eagle but that would only be a dream coin for me.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3451 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why 2 polls on this topic? Are you looking to buy something?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
799 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dunno what it is, but the Liberty quarter eagles are just so appealing, so small, but so cool, I would one but aside from the cost, I would probably have to physically restraint myself from literally eating it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3956 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The $10 Indian Head Eagle .
In high grade just a fantastic
piece of Art work from a very
different time .
Valued Member
United States
489 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Liberty Head double eagle takes it for me. The reverse is stunning, and the liberty on the front is a strong liberty design

The Saint-Gaudens double is a close runner up
[Custom 7070 v3.0 WIP] - - - [Custom 7070 v2.0] - - - [Custom 7070 v1.0]
Valued Member
108 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 829729742 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not looking to buy something, just asking.
And you said why two polls, because it's different
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18736 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No brainer:- the
2009 U.S. One Ounce Double Eagle

Combined with Augustus St Gaudens, the U.S. Mint has expended more expertise on the production of this coin than any other. Results prove.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59431 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2021  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Indian Eagle to me has always been my favorite, with its uncluttered bold obverse.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2021  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hands down the Indian Quarter Eagle for me. The incuse design is simply stunning and unequal. The other Saint-Guadens for the record.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There are no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Edited by Ballyhoo
05/01/2021 4:45 pm
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2021  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the $10 Indian. Still searching for one for my collection.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2021  04:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nygold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of the trends that have been seen in recent times is the attraction towards specially formulated coins like the desire to Buy American Eagle 1 Oz Silver Coin. 1 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coin is best for those who looking for 1 gram gold coin.
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2021  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some of these are the same design, so I voted for Indian half eagle but it is the same as the Indian quarter eagle. Easy choice for me. I don't think any of the other designs come close.
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FlyingTiger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10 dollar Indian head.I used to own one and bought it in MS-64 when gold was $293 an once.I wish I still had it.
Thinking about buying another soon.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 800Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05