Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1846 Penny Braided What Condition Would Be And Value?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 355Next Topic  

United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2021  4:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jharkin531 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Edited by jharkin531
05/01/2021 4:39 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59304 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2021  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say VF-30 or so - perhaps $60? Possibly the Tall Date, not my field.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5552 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2021  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaobler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-something. Can you take sharp pictures of the coin out of the holder? Might be able to see important details better....
Pillar of the Community
United States
2659 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
would be easier to attribute with better pics but by date position it could be N-16 R-5 rarity. CQR has $50 in EAC grade F-12 and $100 in VF-20. These values are usually too high on lower grade coins. I would think it should be worth $50 to $60 dollars minimum if its N-16 I would say vf-25 or so on grade. There are examples on e-bay right now of the same coin in worse condition that are listed at $175. Not sure if any have actually sold at that price.
Edited by jerryc39
05/02/2021 12:18 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 355Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05