Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Got One Of Those Coins In A Mysterious Way

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 346Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  5:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Padinhap to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My story about the double sided angel Token that mysteriously was found and recovered by my husband and I. Friday May 14, 2021 at around 11:00 am my husband gets home from work and brings his work clothes home to put washing. My husband works nights and in Friday's brings his work clothes from the week to wash. He goes to empty his work clothes bag and calls out to me to go to him, so I go, he asks me to look inside and at the bottom of the washer and tell him what I think it is that I see? And he points to this brown spot. I told him it looks like rust or something or maybe a penny lodged in there. I asked him to get me a knife to see if I can prove it out. It took me a few tries but finally I was able to un-lodge it'. When I saw what it was it literally game me chills. It was a beautiful angel token that I had never ever seen before and I asked my husband have you ever seen this coin and he said no never so the mystery remains on how it could of gotten there. But I have this overwhelming feeling that this coin was meant for us to find it on this day. My machine washer was only 10 months old. I had purchased it July 2021 online from Home Depot. And this washer is only been used by me or my husband and neither one of us ever seen this beautiful angel token. Here is what I believe. I believe it was a sign sent from heaven. Here's why. Early in the week we received really bad news about my nephew suddenly unable to breathe almost to the point of passing out. He was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with and placed in Covid ward floor in this hospital. He was critical as the day and night progressed he worsened and had to be airlifted to another hospital to be put under a ventilator his life was literally on the line and we were all very scary for him and we prayed for God and all our angels to help him. Then Friday after finding this beautiful angel coin we received our first uplifting news that my nephew had started to show some small improvement and they would slowly start to reduce the ventilator levels. Today is Sunday May 16 and the latest update was that he is now sitting up, he texted his mom is bored and wants to go home. Thank you God and our angels for hearing our prayers and sending us a beautiful sign to gives hope and faith that miracles and sometimes they'll come with a sign from heaven. #10084;#65039;#128519;#128591;#127996;[

Learn More...
United States
20071 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@pas, first welcome to CCF. Second, rather than reanimating an old thread, best practice is to start a new one. For reference, here is a link to the original thread. Seems like these angel tokens are pretty common.

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...305964#65533;
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Learn More...
United States
102079 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 346Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05