Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wow? This Arrived Today!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 235Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Spain
2284 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  07:04 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Palouche to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well this 131 page 'Hard backed' Auction catalogue arrived in my post box this morning!!
Can't believe it!!!
Packed full of colour photos with good id's and some neat articles.....As a reference book it will come in very handy especially for the Iberic coins.....Paul

Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18529 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  07:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Early Nacional (ancient) coinage of Spain.

It would be interesting if the U.S. or Australia had coinage systems that old!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Cyprus
241 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add micha to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good old days with coins books!!
Very nice!!!
Learn More...
United States
23551 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like an interesting book.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United Kingdom
604 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Novicius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks to be a really good quality catalogue Paul, and very well illustrated. It will come in handy as a reference book for sure. A real keeper.

I had a surprise recently myself. The family gave me a copy of the Barrington Atlas for my birthday. I had no idea that it was such a big heavy tome. Hopefully there will be no more "lost" cities amongst future coin acquisitions.

Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 235Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05