Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 D Would You Consider This A DD Or Just Machine

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 245Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
163 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  5:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
United States
2548 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MD and DDD combo. The one letter that could be fruitful is the y in liberty.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for reply may I ask y just the y so maybe I can learn a little more.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2548 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I see notching on the left side of the y.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
648 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Closeup shots are good but believe it or not, they can be too close. Back it up just a bit and try to get some good clear shots of "ERTY" of LIBERTY and the date and I'll check it out in the morning. Sometimes the shield doubled dies are very subtle and you even have to resort to using flow lines and die gouges to identify a particular doubled die.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I apologize for not checking sooner just got in I will send a couple more pics thank you
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
648 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! I do not think there is any doubled die here, if there is it's very slight and probably to minor to list. The Y has taken a hit and much of what you are probably seeing in from the lighting. The 9 is oversized but is part of the master, they all look that way.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlw1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you that explains alot
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 245Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05