Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Best Place To Buy 2x2s In Canada?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 304Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
154 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  01:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DouglasFir to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy about 100 of each type of 2x2, cent, nickel, dime, quarter. I'm in Canada, I'm weary of stuff off Amazon possibly containing PVC. Tried wizard coin supply, but they want $45.00 for shipping to Canada. Where would you recommend? what brand? I'm fine with Amazon if they don't contain PVC.
Edited by DouglasFir
08/03/2021 01:30 am
Valued Member
United States
178 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  04:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HappyHippo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cowens coin flips are made out of Mylar. You can get those on Amazon or Coin Supply Express.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5719 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would try Colonial Acers

https://www.colonialacres.com/Default.asp
Valued Member
Canada
154 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DouglasFir to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks mcshilling, I just ordered a bundle of 1000, all types!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 304Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05