Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Morgan 1884-S And Peace 1923 Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 457Next Topic  
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  1:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add parsec to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Good morning all, I am a new to the community but have been following your discussions for some time, learned so much from your postings. I would appreciate your input about the potential grading for this Morgan 1884-S (AU 58 , MS ?) and 1923 Peace.

Canada
23 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Handi1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
I love your photo's although the color seems off to me and I cannot offer an opinion on grade based on that
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parsec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Handi1 . I am new to the Coin World and these are my first pictures. I have uploaded the original shots, would appreciate your thoughts.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62864 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm afraid these pics are even worse.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parsec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again, hopefully these are better pictures. I also need some tips on taking good pics

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62864 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2021  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will say EF-40 and AU-50, respectively.
Learn More...
United States
106468 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17557 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 84 S in the important one as it is a grade rarity in or near MS. I could be talked into a 50, BUT it appears that it may have been messed with and would quite possibly receive a details grade.
Gary Schmidt
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  06:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parsec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your input, this is very helpful. It would be a challenge if it gets a "Details" Grade. Would you recommend NCG or PGCS for grading ? Best.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 457Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: