Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1972 D Kennedy Half Dollar No FG

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 475Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
721 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  02:15 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
No FG ?

Bedrock of the Community
United States
45152 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  04:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that a photo or a scan? Too dark and flat, zero luster.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
721 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol no it's not a photo scan. I will brighten the pictures up this evening. Done this at like 2am, and it looked it ok to me then.
Edited by Minnimarine
08/19/2021 09:47 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9158 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2834 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see md either
Valued Member
United States
496 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bumpkin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am very anxious to see better pics Minnimarine for sure! Even though your pics are dark, this looks somewhat promising to my older eyes. I have been looking for a 1972-D NO FG for quite awhile in the wild but have yet to discover one. This would be a great find if in fact this is legit, fingers crossed for you. But, just remember and I'm sure you already know, there cannot be any resemblance of the designer's initials for it to qualify...
Edited by Bumpkin
08/19/2021 12:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
721 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sorry folks I will either retake or adjust tone. Looked ok to me real early this morning. Looking at it with my phone does look like it was scanned lol. Will get them up by this evening.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 475Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: