Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Videos Of My Small $2.5 Indian Set (Some Pics Added)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 474Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1010 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2021  12:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've posted photos of these but here are some videos to give another look. Would love to hear your thoughts. Its just a few coins and will take some years to complete. I have owned some nice examples of other dates including the 2nd and 3rd key dates (1914 & 1914-d) but sold them for some of these other coins. I'll be on the hunt for those again in the future.

1908 MS65+ cac

n8sFyHVWwOk

4sGO9rPFfcc

X077ZkqUqBo

1909 MS65 cac

tHA2gLZwho4

1911 MS65+ cac

1iezhXEpIN8

hyPBfod7pqE

fXiaYdekKTk

1911-D MS63+ cac

7LbLdhMR1Rg

vLtsVVMZriQ

Qaj7yPXVOKI
View Collection: jbknifeandcoin.com
Edited by Jon Brand
08/30/2021 1:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9311 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2021  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice coins but personally I'd prefer a clear photo of the obverse and reverse of each coin rather than the videos.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61555 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2021  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I respectfully agree.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1010 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2021  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will begin adding photos to the post now. Wasnt sure if you were sick of the images. :)
Valued Member
Russian Federation
376 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2021  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous coins. You have a wonderful collection. I agree with NumisRob, photos would be better.
Jon Brand, you collect them by year and mint, I understand correctly ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1010 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2021  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tough crowd. Does the luster speak to anyone else? :)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2391 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2021  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My goodness, what a beautiful collection! I've handled my share over the years, but very few with great eye appeal. Your 1911 is a dazzler!
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2021  01:48 am  Show Profile   Check OriginalAtog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add OriginalAtog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful coins! I'm a little (a lot) jealous!!
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 474Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05