Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

November 2021 - RCM Release

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 2,055Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2858 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
November 2020 coins are now available at Gatewest Coins.

Quote:
Picked up at TSC:
12 easy pays and $63.45 cashback plus free shipping.

2022 Five Ounce $50 Fine Silver Coin Santa and his Reindeer
2021 $1 Fine Silver Coin The Quintessential Voyageur Dollar One Kilo
2022 Fine Silver $50 Peace Coin Five Ounce, Ultra High Relief
2022 Fine Silver Peace dollar Ultra High Relief

You should have ordered at Gatewest for bigger discount because of VIP pricing.
-Santa coin $40 off
-Kilo Coin $135 off
-5 oz Peace $30 off
-1 oz Peace $13 off

Total savings of $218 instead of $63.45. Shipping is only $6.50.
Edited by MoneyPenney
11/02/2021 01:18 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
549 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  01:10 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
5 Oz Peace dollar at TSC still available.

FYI. All November new RCM coins are still available for purchase on TSC pre-coin show. ATM 1:10AM est.
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
549 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  08:14 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@MoneyPenney

Quote:
You should have ordered at Gatewest for bigger discount because of VIP pricing.

Reason I didn't, I perfer the 12 easy pays. I guess you also have to be a VIP member to get the discounts. I'm not.

5 Oz Peace dollar at TSC. Now Sold out.
Edited by jimper
11/02/2021 08:38 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2858 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jimper

Quote:
I guess you also have to be a VIP member to get the discounts. I'm not.

You don't have to be a VIP member to get the discounts. It is open to the public.

From their site:

Quote:
The beauty of our VIP Bonus Points Rewards Program is that every customer is automatically enrolled! There is nothing special to sign up for, no special collector's card to obtain, and no membership fee to pay. All customers qualify for earning VIP Bonus Points with every qualifying item purchase, automatically!

For each coin shown, it will say "You will earn XXX VIP Bonus Points. For example. it may be 4000 points earn. That is equivalent to $40 because you divide the points by 100. When you go to checkout, the $40 is automatically deducted from the total. That's it. You don't need to do anything else.
Edited by MoneyPenney
11/02/2021 2:24 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
549 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@MoneyPenney
Thanks for the info.

I checked the site deeper and noticed that it must say Earn VIP on the item you're purchasing. The items 2022 Five Ounce $50 Fine Silver Coin Santa and his Reindeer and the 2022 5oz Silver 'UHR Peace dollar don't qualify.

This is their fine print.

- You can only earn VIP Bonus Points Rewards on items displaying the special text "You will earn ___ VIP Bonus Points with each of this item purchased." All other items on our website not displaying this text will not have any VIP Bonus Points Rewards.
- VIP Bonus Points Rewards cannot be earned on or redeemed for bullion items.
- VIP Bonus Points Rewards will be deducted on your product purchase before taxes and shipping are calculated. You will pay applicable taxes on the amount of your products purchased less the VIP Bonus Points Rewards redemption. Shipping fees are calculated on your total purchase value after your VIP Bonus Points Rewards redemption has been applied.
- If a discount or special price is applied to your items, you will not earn any VIP Bonus Points Rewards on those items, or your VIP Bonus Points will be applied at a reduced amount - at our sole discretion.
- VIP Bonus Points Rewards cannot be applied to items purchased prior to the VIP Bonus Points Rewards Program being initiated, or on items that did not have any VIP Bonus Points Rewards at the time of your purchase (they are not retroactively applied).
- Any product returned for refund will have the VIP Bonus Points Rewards reversed for that item.
- Different items can have different amounts of VIP Bonus Points.
- All VIP Bonus Points Rewards displayed are approximate values, and subject to rounding.
- All VIP Bonus Points Rewards earned or accumulated by a customer are assigned to and owned by that customer, and cannot be transferred to any other customer or third party.
- The availability of VIP Bonus Points Rewards may change on items from time-to-time without prior notification, and items may have their points value increased, decreased, or removed entirely without prior notice.
- The VIP Bonus Points Rewards program may be amended, modified, or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2858 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jimper

Quote:
I checked the site deeper and noticed that it must say Earn VIP on the item you're purchasing. The items 2022 Five Ounce $50 Fine Silver Coin Santa and his Reindeer and the 2022 5oz Silver 'UHR Peace dollar don't qualify.

When coins are hot, like the 2 you mention, the VIP discount is taken off. They were available last night. The Santa had 4000 VIP points or $40 off, the 5 oz Peace had 3000 VIP points or $30 off.

I got the $30 off the 5 oz Peace dollar as you can see on the screenshot of my order. I got an additional $13 off my 1 oz Peace dollar for a total $43 off.

If you had order the Kilo coin you would have saved $135 as the bonus points was 13,500.

The 5% VIP discount is equivalent to 5%. eg. Kilo coin is $2699. 5% of that is $135.

Edited by MoneyPenney
11/02/2021 5:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
549 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@MoneyPenney

All good.
I still like the fact of the 12 interest free payments on large purchase.
At least I don't have to cash in some of my bitcoins. Lol
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
533 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
None of the sold out coins made it to Master Club Platinum and below members. I'm surprised that 5000 1 ounce Silver Peace dollar are sold out though.

The Peace $ is a commissioned coin. The RCM had less than 1,000 available from the mintage for their B2C business.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
549 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2021  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my first kilo coin today and I was blown away on this beautiful coin that I wanted to share a couple of pic's. Just one word WOW!!!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7022 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2021  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very impressive! Congrats!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2261 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2021  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely Beautiful !
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2021  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I can say is "WOW"
Canada
36 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2021  04:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zhuyuecai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
really nice coin. "WOW", congrats.
Valued Member
Canada
97 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jazzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Guess we aren't seeing a continuation of the colored proof set. Personally, I don't mind, that's $200 for something else in life :)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7022 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2021  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Guess we aren't seeing a continuation of the colored proof set. Personally, I don't mind, that's $200 for something else in life :)

I've collected the Mint's coin-sized medals for years, so I'm a little disappointed to see the Sets with a medal come to an end.

After purchasing the 2018 Coloured 6-Coin Set for the 36 mm medal it featured, I decided to only buy the set's medal in 2019 and 2020 (from a dealer, as the Mint did not offer the piece individually). I don't collect the other denominations - coloured or plain - so I can't (or don't want to) justify the larger expense of the complete Set.

It's too bad that the series is being discontinued (unless we get a December surprise!), but I won't lose any sleep over it!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 2,055Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: