Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Soooooooooooo Close To A Ladder Note.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 421Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:35 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found this note yesterday. So close on being a ladder note!!! #128529;#129320;#128533;&💩

This is a keeper in book, just to remind myself that one day I will find a ladder note!!!

Also, I researched on eBay that this similar note does sell on eBay. That's a good sign right?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62781 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This would not be a keeper for me.
Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun find and worth keeping as incentive to find the real deal.
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Fun find and worth keeping as incentive to find the real deal.

Yup, thats what I'm going to do. might even sell it on ebay if someone likes it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3438 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice circulation find Vince.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62781 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On review, I misspoke and apologize. This note is well worth keeping.
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On review, I misspoke and apologize. This note is well worth keeping.

All good my friend.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3438 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a similar partial ladder.

Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice circulation find Vince.

Thanks Steve!! Nice partial note too!!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
108 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Orac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm, does anyone have a full ladder to post a pic of, starting with 0?
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 421Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: