Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2 Dollars Federal Bill Star Note With Fancy Serial Number In MS 68

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 520Next Topic  
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2021  9:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jackson Blake to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I can't get image to up load but will keep trying to post pics but it's a ms68 grade star 2 dollar bill with 00561000* can anyone give me any info is it worth keeping if what I'm saying is true I know y'all can't say forsure without seeing but if what I'm saying what's y'all's thoughts
I'm working on that just signed up for this forum so still trying to figure it out lol thanks for anyone's time and God bless
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68974 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2021  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't really help without pics. Which service graded this MS-68?

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3694 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2021  03:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to CCF.
MS-68 is a coin term. I think I get what you're trying to convey, it 68*PQ. Are you assigning the grade by personally estimating its condition or is it encapsulated by a third party grader ? Can you furnish a scan or at least give us the series (year) and a complete serial number, including the letter(s) please ? God bless you too.
Edited by SteveInTampa
11/20/2021 03:15 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45152 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2021  04:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
Valued Member
United States
496 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bumpkin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. While I am not a note collector (even though I still do look at all the bills I get for stars or fancy serial numbers) I did happen to come across a pretty neat website I've posted below. Like I said, I am not an avid paper collector but when I do find a star note I run it through this "checker". This site may be super common knowledge, I don't know....because I don't frequent this forum, but just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone hasn't seen or used it before.

https://www.mycurrencycollection.co...notes/lookup
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 520Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: