Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Series 1917 Two Dollar Bill: Is This Worth Sending To Be Graded?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 219Next Topic  

United States
19 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  1:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add C_A_Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

*** Edited by Staff to clarify topic title. Titles are important! ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62899 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Judging from the front, I'm concerned that one or more margins may have been trimmed.

to the CCF!
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add C_A_Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Clipped it on the edit!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3446 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yikes, those are some really tight margins.
The note appears legit, so authentication isn't that important. Grade it if you want, or if you're thinking about selling it anytime soon. In the meantime just keep it in a quality currency sleeve.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62899 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This issue is known for tight margins, but I'm still thinking the bottom one has been trimmed.
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I don't think seeing this graded would add more to the value of the note than the cost of submission. Just my opinion, but sub $200 notes may not be worth grading unless you think it will grade higher than what it appears like in photos and you are planning to sell.
Edited by captaincoffee
11/23/2021 5:06 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 219Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: