Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Just Revolting Again

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 198Next Topic  
Valued Member

149 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  3:55 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62684 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No images here, just small boxes?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8620 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Right click on them and then choose - Open image in new tab

Images not uploaded to the forum are such a pain.
Most members and lurkers can't see them and don't bother to put in any extra effort, they also tend to disappear over time.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Edited by DBM
11/24/2021 4:10 pm
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

Quote:
Images are hosted on non-SSL site. Same rules apply here that do to the CCF Gallery site...

http://goccf.com/t/132633&whichpage=163#3532348
Valued Member
149 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Images not uploaded to the forum are such a pain.
Most members and lurkers can't see them and don't bother to put in any extra effort, they also tend to disappear over time.

whois coincommunity.com

Domain Name: COINCOMMUNITY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 146476447_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: https://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-15T23:43:47Z
Creation Date: 2005-03-16T15:26:18Z

whois
Domain Name: mrbrklyn.com
Registry Domain ID: 22611727_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: pairdomains.com
Registrar URL: pairdomains.com
Updated Date: 2020-09-21T17:12:00+0000Z
Creation Date: 2000-03-17T07:30:31+0000Z

Our images aren't going anywhere.

Quote:

@Coinfrog

There is no point in repeating this if you can't fix your browser to comply with HTTP standards. It will not change because your unhappy with it. I am going to keep posting my images like this. If it upsets you, then my advise to you is to just skip reading them instead of complaining that your browser is broken.

Edited by radars_teddy
11/24/2021 6:01 pm
Valued Member
149 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
21336 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bringing the conversation back to your coin, I really like this Prutah @rad. I got one from my grandfather when I was younger. Didn't think to ask him if he got it in his pocket change though.

Have you considered removing it from that plastic tomb so that you can handle it like so many before you? I see a bit of a rim nick, but otherwise looks pretty sturdy.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3622 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There is no point in repeating this if you can't fix your browser to comply with HTTP standards. It will not change because your unhappy with it. I am going to keep posting my images like this. If it upsets you, then my advise to you is to just skip reading them instead of complaining that your browser is broken.

Bad attitude
Valued Member
United Kingdom
133 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JohnConduitt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There is no point in repeating this if you can't fix your browser to comply with HTTP standards.

Making your browser 'comply with http standards' involves removing security (i.e. accepting downloads from unencrypted http websites and not just encrypted https), which isn't a good idea, even if in this case the pictures are fine.
Edited by JohnConduitt
11/24/2021 6:40 pm
Learn More...
United States
23626 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You need to use the proper format to add images, it's not difficult. Can the attitude,
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 198Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: