Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Ever Dreamt Of Coins?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 253Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
3239 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  02:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This might be a weird thing to talk about, but I thought it would be an interesting topic.

The reason I made this topic was because last night, I had a dream about coins. The reason WHY I dreamt of coins is because of my current excitement. In about two weeks, I'll be heading back to Florida after two years, visit friends and family for Christmas, then visit my favorite LCS. It's the biggest LCS I've been in, and I'm pretty sure it can be classified as "multi-million." Anyway, they have these amazing BU rolls for only $2.50 a pop, from 1959-1980, and they haven't been searched either. They also have Wheat cent rolls that are full of goodies. It's the perfect dream for an error/variety searcher! The reason why they aren't searched is because the LCS simply doesn't have the time to look for such things, that's what the owner told me.

I've found quite a few things in those rolls, and there was one time where I grabbed a 1960 D BU roll and it had a bunch of RPM-023s and RPM-064s.

They also occasionally have people bring in error/variety coins and keep them in this one binder, and I've bought quite a few things for very small prices (my best was a massive lamination on an IHC for only $6).

This sounds like an advertisement for the LCS haha, but it isn't. I'm just giving a good reason as to why I'm so excited, and why I had such a dream.

Anyway, what about you all, have you had any dreams about coinage or currency?
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9808 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  04:38 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There has been a topic about this in the past!
http://goccf.com/t/405497
Pillar of the Community
United States
3239 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  04:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah! I'm sorry I didn't even realize that such a topic was made. Whoops, I'll alert the mods that this topic needs to be removed as it's pretty much just a duplicate.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Progress can only be achieved through trial and error. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Learn More...
United States
22015 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  06:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Done.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 253Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: