Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Lots Of Coins.wondering If Any Value

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 417Next Topic  

Canada
8 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  1:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Robbieee to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
like is said before I am not a coin collector..
just have theses coin and wondering if any value.

Rob

Pillar of the Community
United States
6220 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see a few silver coins in your accumulation.

It is worth the time to research the accumulation to separate the silver coins from the pot-metal coins.

The silver coins include the Canadian dollar (top row left) and the US nickel (2nd row left). Also see a couple of more Canadian silver - a quarter and half dollar. Can't tell too much else from that picture.

WARNING: Accumulators can easily become collectors!

to the Community!

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9823 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and

I am sure some of the Forum's US and Canadian collectors will get back to you about the US and Canadian coins.

You have only two coins that are not from the USA or Canada. The one on the far right of the top row is a 1957 cupro-nickel Spanish 5 pesetas, obsolete now that Spain uses the Euro. The second coin from the left on the middle row is a bronze British halfpenny of King George V in rather worn condition. These coins were demonetised in 1969 in preparation for the UK's adoption of decimal currency.

I'n afraid neither of these coins is of any real value - they are the sort of coins that my local dealer tosses into his cheap tray of coins for 10 pence each (about 15 cents). A dealer wouldn't be interested in buying them.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2544 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see about 40$ in silver.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2280 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great beginner collection for someone just starting out in the hobby. Perhaps there is a youngster in your family that would be thrilled to have it and could learn a lot just by figuring out what it there.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1857 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should check the 1955 Canadian 1 cent look on the Obverse side for NSF, the I in DEI would be flared SF will be straight
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1496 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go to the https://www.coinsandcanada.com/coins-prices.php To see what you could have. If one coin put you questions, take pics of R and O and the focus on what you look and we will answer you.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
19290 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  12:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 417Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: