Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1958 1c Lincoln DDO Yes Or No?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 176Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
77 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  01:20 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
U tell me is it DDO or is it something else

Edited by Spencerj72
01/15/2022 02:56 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5918 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  01:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
U tell me where do you see the doubling? it looks like circulation wear & flattening.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  02:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Right side Go left side of Tr and right side of RT if you will chase zoom in it's pretty clear. On God You will see it coming from inside top under and into matter of fact the square part of. The bottom is really clear
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  02:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spencerj72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry pics suck it's all I have
Pillar of the Community
United States
6711 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  07:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am not seeing a DDO. I see wear, some circulation flattening, some digs/hits, and a hint of Machine Doubling (perhaps). Unfortunately, photos taken of display screens are difficult to work with.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8166 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your screen shots of your monitor don't show us what we need to see. That's why we ask for no screen shots. Try using your phone's built-in camera, they usually do fairly well. Screen shots are too pixelated to be of use, sorry.
ša va bien aller

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55418 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Circulation flattening and extreme die wear seem to be more of an issue. The spread for a DDO would be on the centers of the devices.
Normal size of devices:

Just normal size: The Big DDO has the devices showing doubled on the die:

Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
62 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bugil46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep.
Just wear and hits.
Just my observation.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 176Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: