Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your $2 Here Even If Its A "Wish List" $2

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 29 / Views: 942Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
4332 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I do love the $2 bill. I have a crisp set of more modern dates that I purchased from the bank years ago and only now due to my new fascination and infatuation with currency did I take notice of the serial numbers. I'm also posting some recent pickups.

In the words of one Johnny Gasparini:

According to a website I found this serial number has a 97.4% coolness factor. I have 5 running sequential 8880-8885. Awesome.

Here are my other $2 notes.

Learn More...
United States
112314 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice examples!

Four weeks, twenty papers, that's two dollars. Plus tip.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4332 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Four weeks, twenty papers, that's two dollars. Plus tip

Gee Johnny, my mom didn't leave me a dime.
Didn't ask for a dime...$2...cash...

Learn More...
United States
112314 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We would be like, "What kind of dime(s) do you have?" (If he actually had a dime.)
Pillar of the Community
United States
5000 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a few $2

Well, actually a little more than a few.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4332 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice $2!!!!

@jbuck
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ynnad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got these last week.

Edited by Ynnad
01/17/2022 3:49 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3652 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice $2 notes y'all.
Personally and respectfully, I wouldn't put too much stock in the Coolness Factor percentages. It can be very misleading. Not a big fan.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4332 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only know I've got a great bill for some Liars Poker ( if you know the game)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67754 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few early Twos, taken years ago on a primitive scanner. They are substantially brighter in hand.

Edited by Coinfrog
01/17/2022 4:30 pm
Learn More...
United States
112314 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4332 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great notes! 1899 is wonderful
Pillar of the Community
United States
3652 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Terrific assortments of notes y'all.
This is one of my favorite Deuces.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5000 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin frog like usual kills it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5000 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful battle ship Steve!
United States
29 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jefferychrst to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Got these Saturday. Not a bad find.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 29 / Views: 942Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: