Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Redeeming Vouchers At PCGS

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 402Next Topic  

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  12:04 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SellerOfAllCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have 4 vouchers at PCGS and am wondering if I can submit all 4 at once on the same submission form?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4016 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, all 4 can be redeemed at one time or split up over multiple subs, choice is yours. Just know these vouchers are for regular tier subs. Cannot be applied to any variety or expedited tiers. PCGS has these details on their site.

Edit: scroll about 1/4 the way down for voucher details, my above response was pretty vague.
https://www.PCGS.com/faq

Edited by Ty2020b
01/24/2022 8:23 pm
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  02:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SellerOfAllCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you kind Sir. I was reading the submission form and it wasn't very clear on that so I'm glad I asked.
Valued Member
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  05:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are better to put them all in one order to save money on shipping.
Valued Member
United States
317 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2022  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikem007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be aware of significant delay at PCGS. I did 8 club vouchers and got verification on November 12th that they received my coins. Still waiting for the grading results. I sent them a note. The response was they require 30 business days. I checked a week ago and that 30 days is now posted on their website at 60 business days for return on grading. Something is up.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 402Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: