Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Digital Numismatic Library

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 418Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2090 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  3:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Came across this library when searching for Dutch coins. Might be useful for others as well.

https://sites.google.com/site/digitallibrarynumis/
Pillar of the Community
United States
8794 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks NumisEd! There were a couple PDF files linked there I had been looking for and had not found elsewhere, A very useful site indeed!
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, Early American Coppers Member (EAC) #6202, Colonial Coin Collectors Club (C4), Conder Token Collector Club (CTCC), & Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20681 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have enough stuff to read on the internet as it is. However, I'm sure there are some that always wants more info.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5390 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!
One of my themes is early Low Countries coins (before 1507), so I have used references like de Pas, Gaillard and de Witte, but those are all pretty old, and I see some more recent things there (Ghyssens, Elsen, etc) that I will check out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2090 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
One of my themes is early Low Countries coins (before 1507), so I have used references like de Pas, Gaillard and de Witte, but those are all pretty old, and I see some more recent things there (Ghyssens, Elsen, etc) that I will check out.

I am sure you know about van der Chijs.
It is supposed to be reprinted by A. J. Jannink and M. Mannesse http://www.nederlandsemunten.nl/van...js/home.htm), but I haven't heard a thing from them when emailen.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20506 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You!
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Safaga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, NumisEd. I've bookmarked the site.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17687 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are some good things there but many of the links appear to be broken. Probably because the site has not been updated in 5 years and many of the linked pages are gone now. Sop if you find something there you can use I would recommend downloading it. It may be gone in the future.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
2090 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are some good things there but many of the links appear to be broken

Just google the reference with the addition of "filetype:.pdf"
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 418Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: