Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1970 D Washington Quarter Uncirculated Mint With Eagle Error?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 166Next Topic  
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  4:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CitizenG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Yes I was cataloging this coin when I noticed the scare like die break that appears on the eagles head across the eye! What do you think

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
14631 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks incuse which would mean it is probably a scratch.
PMD
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67573 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7325 Posts
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitizenG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is kept in a cardboard and transparent film thats kept inside a plastic coin holder I only removed it to take photos.... Its labeled uncirculated and was kept put away for idk how long.... As long as I've had it it's never touched other change... I kept it cause it would grade high and just noticed the eagle cracked
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitizenG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I noticed the front of the coin the B and R where doubled No?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2269 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For this year you have to look for RDV-008. The scratch you have is an PMD.
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately just been scratched. Be sure to look for raised lines, as incuse lines are PMD most of the time.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 166Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: