Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Junk Box Finds, American/Foreign

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 120Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
1500 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  8:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have seen several very old threads here that are now out of the database, went cold for a long time, or got locked somehow. I for one absolutely love hearing what other fellow CCF'ers find throughout their coin adventures in bargin basement collections for sale.

I myself have multiple finds like that, but won't post anything till I see that it is ok by a moderator.
Or coinfrog...
Edited by mrwhatisit
05/11/2022 9:28 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67573 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By all means start a new thread. This is hardly an ethical issue.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1500 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Or if our very respectable coinfrog says something

Found this in a box of foreign coins some time ago at my local LCS and was a part of their pricing at 12 coins for $2.00. I gently asked them if they knew they accidentally put a CWT in there, and they were just a tad surprised and glad I said something. They then included it for the same price as all the other foreign finds as well, as they knew me as a repeat customer.

ND(1863) patriotic CWT, Fuld-299/350 dies, union cannon, army and navy, grades a nice AU to me.

Learn More...
United States
111980 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 120Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: