Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

June RCM 2022 New Releases

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 3,316Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
Canada
66 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2022  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zhuyuecai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the victory of angels : https://auctions.canadiancoinsandpa.../378/lot/195
I was hesitating to bid on it. But it is true that it rarely shows up in secondary market. However, given the issue price is $999, the seller lose at least 30% .....
Edited by zhuyuecai
06/02/2022 8:02 pm
Valued Member
United States
266 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2022  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HappyHippo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered the high-relief 1 oz SML. That will be it for this month. They don't ship until 6/28.

It looks like it is sold out now.
Edited by HappyHippo
06/06/2022 2:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1125 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2022  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
June items are now available to the public. All eight items are available to purchase, but two of the silver Maple Leafs and the Ghost Ship are out of stock at this time.
I bought the penny for $100. Not a wise purchase but IT IS a penny, and like vonigohcr said "Gotta get them all".
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2898 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2022  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As usual, coins not available at the RCM are readily available at other dealers.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will stick with the "Moments to Hold." I received notice of shipping a couple of days ago for that one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1125 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed today that the 1oz silver Maple Leaf, 1oz gold Maple Leaf, and 5oz Ghost Ship are now sold out.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
678 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alex A to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm curious if anyone picked-up the 2022 dinosaur coin. The mintage for "coin #2" increased from 2021. It looks like RCM plans another dinosaur series.

Thoughts?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
963 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New 3rd coin in series pure silver one ounce

gold and black rhodium plated portrait.....Sea otter

mintage 6,500 $129.95 no gst/hst

Master Club members are being offered LOW CERTIFICATE NUMBERS 1 thru 1,000
Edited by New1954
06/14/2022 10:23 am
Valued Member
Canada
288 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone can successfully place an order for the Sea Otter coin?

I always got this error message:

Hello? I was trying to buy 1 coin, and the quantity is still too high?

I had to ask my representative to place an order for me.
Valued Member
Canada
288 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BTW, the Sea Otter's mintage is way too high in my opinion.

The first coin (Canadian Horse) had a mintage of 3,500. The second coin (Grey Wolf): 4,500. Now: 6,500. I probably won't buy next one.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
963 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@YesOrNo

My rep stated that (internally) only one per MC customer to get one low certificate number and you can order as many as you want of the others over the 1,000 quantity. I tried the same thing as you did when my rep could only get me 1 of low certificate and 1 of the high certificate. I got the same error message as you did.
Valued Member
Canada
288 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@New1954

Thanks for your feedback.

I wasn't trying to purchase more than one coin though. That was my first purchase of the Sea Otter coin. I prefer to order coins by myself, instead of going through my representative. It seems the Mint website doesn't allow customers to order coins by themselves right now.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
963 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@YesOrNo

whole new website for RCM. I even was asked to change my password. I couldn't find my orders and I finally did but just maybe, the RCM have now put a block on ordering online before releasing to public and want you to go through a rep? I don't know.
Valued Member
Canada
317 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2022  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"want you to go through a rep?" I hope not.
Too many times I've replied back to my rep only to be told a day or two later I'll be put on a waiting list while at the time I emailed I could have just ordered the item myself. Then I end up ordering from a dealer. While sometimes it is good to have a rep, other times it is easier just to do the order myself and get it in before a sell out.

When I looked at the Otter coin, all I could see was the "LOW CERTIFICATE #" listing showing a mintage of 1,000. I'm guessing they are calling the first 1,000 COAs the low mintage version, showing "awaiting stock". If the mintage is higher than 1,000, no where do I see the actual mintage of the coin, but only the mintage of the COA. I think it is rather misleading to show the mintage of 1000 if that is for the COA and not the coin.
If I was quick enough and wanted one, I could have ordered the low COA. But now that they are gone, shouldn't I be able to order a higher COA version? But I can't even see it. Good grief.
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2022  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zmlbill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
does anybody know the issue date for the the Sea Otter'?

Thanks
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 3,316Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: