Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Crossing The Delaware Die Chip Progression (Beginning)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 230Next Topic  

United States
27 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2022  02:12 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dcjbiggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
some of these may not have been the same dye but as I collect more I may be able to determine which ones go with what set. what do you guys think? (edit: sorry its so small. working with 300kb here. lol)
Edited by Dcjbiggie
09/21/2022 02:13 am
Learn More...
United States
24749 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2022  06:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think that is pretty cool and I'm hoping that you can find more examples with an even larger die chip. Well done!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3615 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2022  01:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice animation!

I have a die chip progression on a set of 5 2006 South Dakota State Quarters. It's just a spot on Washington's nose and right eye, but when it's finished it looks like he's wearing an eye patch.

I'll have to dig them out for new images and animate the progression. Great idea!
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637

Clothes Dryers are the Coin's natural enemy. NEVER store your coin collection in a dryer. This has been a Yokozuna Public Service Announcement. dryer coin
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11021 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2022  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice little video, it runs a bit quick though. Maybe use a few frames of the same image before moving on to the next coin and repeat the same process to allow the viewer to see each coin better.

That chip seems to be very common - but it is nice to see the progression
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 230Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: