Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hot And Muggy Brisbane To Princetane

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 304Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Australia
1379 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  03:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well this is the second day of 35C+ in Brisbane and I'm sure Steve is suffering more in WA. Just wanted to give PT the heads up before he makes another comment, visible to his Aussie contemporaries, regarding the 'hot weather' in Auckland and how it's bad for coins!
BTW - Hope all is well in Kiwiland PT.
And to Steve in steamy WA.
Edited by David Graham
11/21/2022 03:06 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
586 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  03:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shivering here in Victor Harbor........13C 9 days out from summer
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1379 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  03:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Shivering here in Victor Harbor........13C 9 days out from summer

I knew there was a reason I left SA when I was 1-2 years old! Weird weather in that state! Although I can (in my mind) legitimately switch between Port, The Crows and The Lions depending on who's doing better!
Hello from QLD (or should that now be KLD) and take care TTkoo!
Edited by David Graham
11/21/2022 03:25 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4527 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks David, but it's been quite cool here. Very unseasonal weather.
A bit of a change today though, with 30C. Very nice.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4213 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
- 7.2 C this morning, stop your complaining
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1379 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

- 7.2 C this morning, stop your complaining

Ohhh, I'm so there! My philosophy is you can always add more layers of clothing as it gets colder whereas you can't go further than the full Monty as it gets hotter.
Learn More...
United States
118654 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My philosophy is you can always add more layers of clothing as it gets colder
This!

To relate... When it gets cold it is easy to throw a extra blankets on the bed... But when it is hot, the ceiling fan can only spin so fast.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4527 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
34C here today, so a little warmer.

My fan broke, so I need to get another one soon. We don't have air con at home.
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United States
695 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The entire continental U.S. has been cold a week or more. Buffalo, downwind of Lake Erie, had more than 90 cm of snow over the weekend—and a few nearby spots got close to 200 cm.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 304Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: