Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

12k Years Old (One Post For One Year Hihihe)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 355Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3661 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  11:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Congratulation DEAR for your 12K anniversary. It is Mathusalem age LOL! I am a little baby.
Edited by silviosi
11/21/2022 11:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8583 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2022  05:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have no idea what this means?
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3661 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2022  05:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you make 12 k posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18266 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2022  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
please explain .
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
6168 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2022  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
5221 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2022  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tony, I've learned most the language of Silvioites ...I believe his wishing Dearborn a congrats to hitting 12,000 posts
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2022  12:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IsThisAnything to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silvosi's native language is French. I agree with Greasy, congratulations Dearborn and thank you for all your valuable contributions!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18266 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2022  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow , we learn something new every day on CCF .
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12365 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
586 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2022  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, congratulations Dearborn.
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 355Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: