Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 West Point Baby Bat (Quarter)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 306Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2022  9:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jamesrandall to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This mark, right side of privy mark ( obvs.) side of coin.
It's ruff grove or gouge or something else ? What do you think?
What three errors if any? Thanks "

*** Edited by Staff to Add Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***

Learn More...
United States
26047 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2022  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@james, without a super clear close-up picture, it is a little hard to tell what that rough patch is. It might be struck through gritty grease, but even more likely is a light scuff from circulation.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13739 Posts
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2022  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jamesrandall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was reading a error book I pitched out . It had three basic errors.
Die , material and stick.I'am working on sending better clear photos. The last two week is the first time using my iPhone for photos.Dearborn thanks
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2022  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jamesrandall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I did phase the part about three errors .when I wrote what three,I meant the word ( witch )three errors it might be? Thanks
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10140 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2022  02:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Three errors?
Please remove your coins from the 2x2 holder, and please give us closeups of what errors you think you have, and tell us what you see in more detail ( we're bad guessers).

Quote:
I was reading a(n) error book...

You are learning the hobby backwards. Rather than looking for errors, you should learn first how coins are minted and what perfect coins look like. If you do this, imperfections will be easier to spot. True errors on coins are rare. There are many here who have searched through boxes and boxes of coins without finding anything. We're happy to help you in your learning process, but please don't do it backwards.
ça va bien aller

Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2022  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jamesrandall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just getting out the trash .I don't know what is and .isn't . This site is good . I learn hear . Staying teachable. Just saving all the 70 grades .
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 306Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: