Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cuds On Coins Hiatus Notice

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 349Next Topic  

United States
24 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2022  11:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Old Codger NJ to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Did you collectors see the notice from J. C. Stevens that he is not accepting submissions until Fall of 2023 while he is relocating? I saw it as a note on his 'Attributions Guide on What to Do" .
Valued Member
262 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2022  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 279773 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have many 50s and 60s Lincoln memorial pennies with said cuds waiting for him.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9128 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2022  05:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting. It should be fun to see all the eventual updates early 2024. Don't let it stop you from searching for more.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
427 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2022  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JC Stevens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The move is complete. Hope to get started again in next month. Didn't have to wait for the new house to be built, found one on the market that we love. Keep an eye on "Attributions Guide"
Pillar of the Community
United States
1650 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2022  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHI to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great news JC, I've got a few coins ready and waiting for submission.
Best Find - 1976 D WQ DDO-001 http://goccf.com/t/382777
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13739 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 349Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: