Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

169s? Opinions Please! Newer Better Pix!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  10:48 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add WillFind1Yet to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Still trying to figure out what doubling look's like? LoL I'm using a scanner so I added color b/c it's hard to get it to show up in the origianl color! But I don't know alot about it yet but the G and especially the E of this one I think it possibly is?
Thanks!
http://picasaweb.google.com/PennyLo...102102808418
Edited by WillFind1Yet
02/12/2010 4:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3942 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Check Adam_E's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i like the patriotic colours!
I dont think thats doubling but mabye maching double. lets wait for the experts!
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  11:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WillFind1Yet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Especially the L?

Edited by WillFind1Yet
02/12/2010 12:50 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3942 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Adam_E's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Machine doubling- definently
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  12:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WillFind1Yet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at the L in Liberty,it has notching as well as 2 complete corner's and I thought that's what you look for! I am more confused because when I posted the 83 and a 64 They told me there are no distint corner notches or thickness in the L of those but these are and I just don't get it...LoL Sorry but I don't! Looking at this is the reason I was asking?

Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  01:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
coppercoins wonderful sketch should clear it up for you.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2010  01:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow! thats a really cool sketch! I'm copying and saving that one for sure!
Pillar of the Community
United States
762 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2010  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainkurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanx! I've been reading about MD for a few weeks now and I finally know how to tell the difference!
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2010  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WillFind1Yet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Edited by WillFind1Yet
02/13/2010 4:14 pm
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2010  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WillFind1Yet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry,I was going to delete the old msg I had here but it wouldn't let me without ading something in the subject line..so I replaced it with a gb smiley,whomever the mod here is can delete it maybe!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.82 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05