Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A "Must" See 2009 Lincoln Head Strike

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
91 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  07:03 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tiege to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hopefully the picture is good enough. Starts from the 12 oclock position at rim above the "W" then through the "W" to the top of the head then splits going along the back of his head more than half way down with the other split side heading down to his hairline. Hope I dont sound too excited

Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  07:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen similar cracks on other dates but I can see it in your picture
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can just make it out. Can you post a closer picture ?
Valued Member
United States
91 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tiege to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope this is better

Pillar of the Community
United States
1556 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what I can see ,I would say Die Crack
Formerly nancyc
Australia
4900 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice die Crack!

Which of the 4 x 2009 Lincolns is it?

A friend is a present you give to yourself.
Nancy
Valued Member
United States
91 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tiege to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cabin
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05