Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2010 American Veterans Disabled For Life Silver Dollar

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 4,885Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1497 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  2:15 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I ordered the proof version.

Who else has ordered one? If so, what did you order?

Ken
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MtnCoinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have one proof ordered. No interest in selling. Have last years Abe and Braille coins too. Just wish they made a 2009 Proof ASE. They better make a 2010 one or else they will hear from me!
Pillar of the Community
United States
645 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered a proof. I was surprised it's listed as back ordered. I also hope they do the proof ASEs this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you guys reminded me. I just ordered one of each.
Valued Member
United States
177 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ClearwaterCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered 2 of each version today at 12:00pm Est. I was also told that my order was backordered during order confirmation. I am not sure how they could already be on backorder unless they have not made them yet.

CC
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shovel78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered 3 proofs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2010  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I havent decided if I will get this or not
Valued Member
United States
467 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2010  02:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oober to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably will pick up a few of each this weekend. Flip most later this yr to make the keepers cheaper. :)
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2010  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fyimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered two Proofs and one MS this morning. One of the Proofs is for my girlfriends collection and the other two coins are for my collection of Commemorative dollars and half dollars that's only missing a couple of Olympic coins from 1996 to be being complete.
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2010  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add benchede to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one of each. Nice coin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2010  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A perfect gift for my uncle's birthday. One of his friends (Army buddy)
was disabled in Vietnam. My uncle was seriously wounded in the same
attack that disabled his friend (both received Purple Hearts as a
result), but my uncle recovered and is not a 'disabled veteran'.
My uncle's friend is still alive, and happy to be so!
Edited by DNA
02/27/2010 1:57 pm
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2010  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hardworker2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered a proof as well. The least I could do for fellow veterans, especially those that have made the "ultimate" sacrifice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
624 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2010  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AGCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered one each. Think the design could have been a bit better but its for the vets.
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2010  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dollarcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered 3 proof coins. One will be in my office along with the 3" George Washington medal from the US Mint.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1020 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2010  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brucec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well thinking about it I am a 100% Disabled Vietnam Veteran for life.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6883 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2010  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my confirmation yesterday for 3/20/10 back order date of 1 Proof and 1 Uncirculated coin.

David

Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 4,885Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05